We’re here to help
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, how you contact us will be different at the moment. This is to limit face-to-face contact whenever possible and help stop the spread of coronavirus.
Your GP practice is open and if you need to see your GP, please ring us on 01733 796622 or book through System One online
You can also call NHS 111. Please do not come to the surgery unless you have an appointment.
Appointments are being delivered face-to-face, online and over the telephone. If you are asked to come into the surgery for a face-to-face appointment, please remember to wear a face covering. Measures are in place to keep you safe from infection during your visit to the surgery.
If you are waiting for a check-up, please be assured we will be in touch
For the latest NHS information and advice on coronavirus or to book a test visit https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
What to expect when you visit our practice
To ensure the safety of our staff and patients we have measures in place to minimise the risk from coronavirus.
On arrival you may find our door is locked. This is to enable us to manage the number of patients within the practice at any one time. If the door is locked please ring the bell to speak to a member of practice team.
All patients attending an appointment at the practice are asked to follow our safety guidelines:
- Please be on time for your appointment, if you are early please wait in your car or outside until your allocated appointment time
- If you are waiting outside, please ensure social distancing at all times (please wear suitable clothing for weather/bring an umbrella)
- Please wear a face covering when inside the practice
If you have any questions or concerns about attending your appointment, please contact the practice.
What to expect from your video or telephone consultation
The reception team will arrange a telephone or video call for you with a nurse or GP.
They will advise you of the time of your appointment and joining details. If you are unsure about using video please request a telephone appointment.
Things to consider ahead of your consultation:
- Please ensure you are ready to accept the telephone/online call at the allocated time
- Find somewhere quiet and confidential to have the call and, if this isn’t possible or is tricky, make this clear when you are making your appointment.
- If you would like to have someone with you for your consultation, please ask a family member or friend can join the call with you
- It is a good idea to have a pen and paper with you so you can write down advice or next steps
If the GP or nurse decides they need to see you in person you will be offered a face-to-face appointment at the practice and they will confirm these details with you.
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason, please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the appointment to someone else.